Nicki Minaj Talks Nas Dating Rumors

The Internet didn’t quite know what to do with itself when Nicki Minaj posted a picture of her and Nas cozied up together a few weeks back. Women who’ve claimed Nas as their pretend boyfriend felt their world crashing down, while men who swore they would wife the Pinkprint artist realized their chances were over. Nic and Nas let the picture (and speculations) fly and went about their business.

Just days after the Billboard Music Awards, Nicki appeared on Ellen to talk about her dating life, which included questions about rumored new flame Nas.

“He’s so dope […] he’s such a king,” Minaj said. “We’re both from Queens. He’s the king of Queens, and I’d like to think I’m the queen of Queens. He’s a rap legend, and I have a lot of respect for that. And he’s kinda cute too.”

Ellen, known to dish out the juicy questions, asked if she and Nas have had any sleepovers yet. “We have,” Nicki admitted with a girlish giggle. “I go to him. I just thought him coming to me was too forward.”

Though the two rappers are obviously feeling each other, Nicki says they aren’t on official terms just yet “I’m just chillin’ right now. I’m celibate,” the “No Frauds” rapper revealed. “I wanted to go a year without dating any man. I hate men. … I might make an exception to the rule for him ’cause he’s so dope.”

Chilling or not, we think they could make a truly great couple, right?

Credit

The post Nicki Minaj Talks Nas Dating Rumors appeared first on Mp3Mack.

Comments